Tuesday, December 9, 2008

New PJ's

Last weekend we went to the outlet mall to get some holiday shopping done with Brent's parents. We made out like bandits as Sharon and I always do... give us a list , coupons , cash and we can clothe a third world country for about a quarter the cost! It's a gift :-) Anyway , we got all of the boys matching Christmas pj's and thought you would like to see who incredibly cute they look in them. Parent's are soooooo obnoxious about their own kids :-D





This is the Holiday Wreath that Connor made last night ... He is going to be the next Van Gogh ... Brilliant!

5 comments:

Bekah said...

Spiffy new pj's!! Do they have feet? If so, I totally want a pair!!

misslissa78 said...

they do have feet and BONUS for you.... they have adult sizes at Childrens Place! I'm going to get Brent and pair and make him wear them for Christmas :-) YEAH RIGHT!

Kelly Spezzano said...

How cute are those boys??? I can't say I like the new background though! LOL (j/k)

misslissa78 said...

yeah I know , kind of BLAH :-)

ADAM AND THE EGGS said...

hey great stuff check out youtube.com/theadamlongstaff